That’s RIGHT I wrote it: Trouble Maker EXPOSED.

This is the woman…that infamous troublemaker, with the brunette hair and white facial features that started ohmaryjane (Her YouTube and Twitter screen name) or [Mary Guzman from Phoenix, Arizona?] psychological decline:
 
Jessica Clark shame on you for having Brunette hair and white facial features: Do you realize the angst you have caused me? I mean sheesh, with all that is going on in AZ,
[Mary Guzman from Phoenix, Arizona?] should focus on the harassment of undocumented Arizonans by I.C.E and La Migra:

1st Dorothy Snarker indicts me for writing too much about popular culture,

and now…

2: This damn fool ohmaryjane indicts me for writing too much about women with Brunette hair and white facial features in popular culture! I guess there’s no satisfying the emotionally disturbed.

TroubleMaker
According to ohmaryjane’s harassing comments, this is the woman that I “secretly” masturbate to while wishing for her facial features.  Umm masturbation is a private issue and while it’s NO secret I certainly wouldn’t do it “publicly” like the women in the video below, besides I could think of so many other things to “jill-off” to regarding Jessica
Clark and her “white facial features” would be at the bottom of the list LMFAO ohwhatafuckingidiot, sorry I mean @ohmaryjane.

Hello, my name is: “Brunette with White Facial Features.”
TroubleMaker04 
Warning: EXPLICIT:
Masturbation Video performed by women with “white”  facial Features” LOL who aren’t as Gorgeous as Jessica Clark.  To be fair I do see why this Brunette with “white” facial features caused @ohmaryjane to flip out. She couldn’t rationalize her over whelming all consuming attraction. Hell there aren’t many whites with these facial features that look this damn hot and are also a real life lesbian.

TroubleMaker02 
So while I am content with having a fantasy girlfriend, that dimwit’s frontal lobe couldn’t process that it was only that: Another of my online fantasies that would have run it’s course in due time.
TroubleMaker03 
But now…eh, NOT so much..Oh don’t look so smug Ms. Clark.
image
ONLY a Dumb Ass Thinks that I don’t post images of women or color (or maybe she can only tell if the model looks “Khoisan” or “Khoesan”. That’s really racially offensive and a one dimensional slap in the face considering my graduate school studies on Trade and Investment in sub-Saharan Africa (Received an A+! Booya for the Masters Degree effort).

Oooh Idiots REALLY piss me off, I can’t tell you how much. I guess I’m gonna’ have to change the banner from “Feminist Antigone” to the Disclaimer that is right below it because at this point I have HAD It with stupid teens reading this BLOG, becoming offended and attempting to challenge me, as if they possess sufficient intellectual capacity and integrity. The internet is NOT only for 13 to 25 year olds you know, Now I have to act like a curmudgeonly older woman because I really don’t feel like I should be a online babysitter when there are so many sites that cater to that and you idiots know where they are so go be assholes there goddamnit.
I don’t want to make Feminist Antigone a private blog because…..well Google really does pay, and I like money.