.

A Scarlett Summer

English: Scarlett Johansson at the Hasty Puddi...

Lucy official movie site

Lucy is a 2014 English-language French-produced superhero film directed, written, and produced by Luc Besson. It will be released on 8 August 2014. Wikipedia

Well I guess I will have plenty of Scarlett Johansson viewing in the year 2014. This movie Umm, Wow?! Johasson stars in the movie Lucy. It certainly looks like a campy kick ass summer movie and I am so happy that this movie is an Action/Sci/Fi movie (I love special effects). Of course I see a glimpse of Scarlett hugging a female? But I bet that's about as close as we'll get to see in the context of lady-loving.



Lucy Official Trailer (2014) Scarlett Johansson, Sci Fi HD
I bet it was during the filming this movie that Ms. ScarJo met her baby's daddy, what a score! I just know that when she announced her pregnancy to him thoughts of: "Cha-Ching!" must has filter into his mind.

Some scenes are reminiscent of the movies: I Spit On Your Grave 2 (The scuzzy Euro trash that has Lucy chained up) and Ultraviolet (When Lucy is confronted by numerous opponents and with the wave of her hand disables all but one of them and the instaneous hair color change.)
Johansson does well in these types of movies, maybe she can be our new action star a.l.a Tomb Raider or Ripley the Alien fighter. There's certainly franchise potential for LUCY. Oh my gosh will I be glad i9f nothing new about Scarlett pops up for a coule of days?  Well at least she's better than looking at Lena Dunham's "Breasticles" or even Timy "Feyllard" forcing her unfunny down my throat.

BTW: The reason we only use 10% of our brains is because (depending on the area injured and extent of damage) if one were to sustain a traumatic brain injury (TBI) by illness or accident, the other 90% can be accessed to help restore some functionality to the body through rehabilitation. 

Related articles
Enhanced by Zemanta

Google+

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Pageviews

---


http://www.casino-online.us