Keep(ing) HOPE Alive (Well, at least for one more week)

by Feminist Antigone
Did Maks’ outburst save Hope Solo? I think it may have because I was glad that he said what I did not have the opportunity to say those words to those judges. For weeks I’ve been watching the judges critique Hope Solo in a manner that was engendered to negatively sway sway public opinion. I saw the same thing happen on So You Think You Can Dance when the judges postponed elimination to get a world champion ballroom dancer eliminated.

So I want to give American Television viewers who voted for Hope Solo a HUGE Thank You for keeping her on the show for one more week and saying F.U, to Glen and the others.

image .

I am a 21st Century Feminist. So what’s the difference between a 21st Century Feminist and say a 20th Century Feminist? Well for me it means that although I am supportive of my “sisters” merely possessing a vagina is insufficient. That is why I RAILED against Sarah “Failin” Palin (while she was running for vice president). Once she opened her mouth it became apparent that she was only chosen as a running mate for John McCain because she possessed a vagina. How one delusional Teapublicans are. They are so easily manipulated into supporting the shallowest of individuals.

I support women, but they must possess significant content in their character. I stand behind what I write and would express the same publicly if necessary.

I do not vote in television competitions like: DWTS or The X Factor, however I did watch Tuesday’s episode of ABC’s Dancing With The Stars because I wanted to see who would get eliminated and wasn’t it about time that Chaz Bono left? I mean seriously, it’s NOT Transphobic to say that his being a contestant on a show that feigns to require some dancing ability was a mistake, it’s about time he left.


Technorati Tags: