Does this count?

Greeting sisters and Others! If you’re celebrating this holiday season I hope that you not only have a safe and happy experience, but remember to not drink and drive.

As I stated in a earlier post, I am not going to go on and on and on about the movie Black Swan anymore (at least not until awards season is in full swing).

I don’t want this blog to become as annoying as that other site AE was with all that cheerleading they did, for the movie Juno during the 2008 award season.

However I never promised anything about not posting anything else about my latest Hollywood crush Natalie Portman.

Like I previously posted, in my eyes Natalie Portman has graduated into a  new class of actor and woman-hood.  Sure she’s done other adult scenes in movies (including a nude scene), so Portman  is clearly not a child but maybe her recent lesbian scene did it because I am looking at Natalie Portman through a different lens and I like what I see.

Apparently so does design house Christian Dior, as Natalie Portman has been named the face of Dior for 2011, as Portman joins the venerable ranks of beauties – Marion Cotillard, Sharon Stone, Charlize Theron, Monica Belucci -- who represent Christian Dior.
"She will symbolize with grace the values of luxury and the glamour of Dior," said Claude Martinez, president and chief executive officer of Parfums Christian Dior, in an interview with
WWD. The brand has yet to reveal which fragrance the actress will represent.

Natalie1839dior
This is Portman's first beauty endorsement contract.

107457379
She's a dynamic choice for the brand, as a critically acclaimed actress, producer, outspoken personality and philanthropist -- "since 2004, she's been the Ambassador of Hope for
FINCA International, a village banking microfinance program."
Will Portman adore Dior? Mais oui, bien sur!

The Previous Face of Dior was Marion Cotillard:

MC06b As you are well aware, Cotillard happened to be the Academy Award winner that beat Ellen Page for Best Actress. Hmm could this be a harbinger of things to come?