Tell-Fight Back

As I have written previously, I was bullied in grade school and in high school. It was horrible. At least it was horrible until the day I confronted my bully: The first time was in grade school.   Everyday she would spread rumors that she was going to “kick my ass.” One day I had enough and walked to her house and challenged her to come outside and kick my ass. Like the coward she was she refused and had her mother come to the door to send me away.

The second time was in high school and when I confronted my bully I actually fought her, yeah I jumped the bullying little bitch in the cafeteria. Times have changed since then and I wouldn’t recommend getting physical with your bully unless you are literally being attacked, otherwise it’s just too dangerous.

I never had another bullying problem. This is why I confronted Mary Jane Guzman from Arizona when she tried to bully me online of all things. If I confronted my bullies as a child and as a young woman I sure as hell wasn’t going to let some anonymous troll get away with it.

Please Watch:

 

Technorati Tags: ,