Why I LOVE The Internet

Virtually Everything is ON the internet, and if you are as cost conscious as I am  as you wait to see what further damage Teapublicans will do to the American Economy, while they continue obstructing the President Obama’s efforts to re-invigorate it. You come to appreciate the free things the internet offers.

The internet provides me with ALL of the entertainment I need! From First Run Movies like Paranormal Activity 3 to nearly every available television show. For example I was waiting in eager anticipation of the show Grimm, premiering on NBC, October 28, 20112 when lo and behold the premier episode is already online.

  

NBC is the #1 Network for me.  I don’t get a kickback like some writers do to promote network television shows (Like Pan Am) and NBC doesn't always have a winner in its series choices like: Up All Night or the strugglling cop show "Prime Suspect" that is now on Mondays, Tuesdays as well as Thursdays the show is clearly struggling). I wish the execs at NBC would havw been so ammenable and supportive with the Playboy Club.

Here is the upcoming premier of Grimm (airing Fridays at 9PM on NBC) Happy Halloween.