She Wore It Well

I love a woman in a suit, who doesn’t? However I like “The Pretty” even more, so match a beautiful dyke with a suit and Voila:
casual-11
Everything Old is New Again, Gia very early in her career.
Now I know that some of you are probably saying to yourselves: “Not Again and it’s just not butch with the makeup and all.”
Most photos of Gia are with makeup.   You’ve seen the pictures and videos where she didn’t wear makeup and she looked just as good, plus there is the “Dyke” vibe that she radiated.

 
It is all about keeping that boyish charm. This look is particularly popular amongst models such as British model Agyness Deyn and Freja Beha Erichsen:
Photobucket


Maybe it’s just me, but I wear lipstick. Does that make me a soft butch?
At this stage ion my life, I don’t care.
Gia Carangi The Original “Hipster Dyke”
Gia_Les02a