Thank You Baby….

Who am I thanking, you ask? The great TV spirits that are giving me an entire summer of lesbian romance and drama on the ABC series Mistresses, that’s who.  Yes 13 episodes of an Ill fated romance between Jocelyn and her client Alex (she’s the one getting married, remember from  the U.K. version?).



Last season I didn’t watch Rizzoli and Isles, I mean if Angie Harmon’s rabid political affiliation wasn’t bad enough, I just couldn’t bear another season of imagining things that are never going to occur between Det. Rizzoli and Dr. Isles.
However my patience has paid off because not only will I see some prime time lady loving on Mistresses, I will see it for an ENTIRE season! A whole summer! Sure Jocelyn will get her heart broken. aterall she is the “mistress,” but we’ll have an entire season before that happens.

But wait it gets even better, because despite the fact that she was a beautiful disaster, Anna Nicole Smith once said that she wanted to appear on the L Word [that would have been interestng]. I never saw her as plus sized, only as “Do-able” Hello!

Now this is what I’m Talkin’ Bout! Hello ;oÞ

vlcsnap-2013-06-10-13h26m04s60 vlcsnap-2013-06-10-13h26m27s124
Anna was portrayed by sctress Agnes Bruckner:
http://www.usmagazine.com/uploads/assets/articles/56544-actress-agnes-bruckner-cast-as-anna-nicole-smith-in-lifetime-movie/1349363580_agnes-bruckner-anna-nicole-smith-article.jpg
The movie premiers June.29, 2013 at 8PM The Real Anna Nicole [Below]


https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhcPENvVrBZPhVgNpT7Dke9Oehyao_NUu9dFaU7G8k2fqpIfKJZLtVVtqSzXDuo7GJwSACw-cmQ6hyphenhyphenNUBaWUjidDswrzPtgmEu35lXdEkX2ubzyvWXjkBw4xhHwhyJ9T19ROyQU/s1600/anna_nicole_smith_photo24.jpg





Enhanced by Zemanta