Not Good

When I find that I am swooning over an actor, I will look up photos of them without makeup.  Usually with the Hollywood magic removed I am left somewhat disillusioned by a rather average looking celebrity.
Therefore, after reading the news about Portman’s pregnancy and subsequent engagement, I decided to look for photos of her with a plain face to clear my palate. I had read on another lesbian blog about she was disappointment and that her XMas had been ruined, without_make_NATALIEHOTJPG considering the pleasure that many lesbians got from watching Portman and Kunis’ faux lesbian encounter.
However instead of continuing the delusion like some are choosing to, I won’t fantasize that Kunis is actually the one who got Portman pregnant, forcing Natalie to become engaged to a man to cover it all up, even though such a thought brings a wide smile to my face.
I thought that a more real approach would forever wipe Portman from my dreams until:
I saw photos of her WITHOUT makeup! She’s still hot.  natalieportman2pe