“Girl You Know It’s True...Ooh, OOh, Ooh...”

That was Mille Vanilli’s Big Hit.

Well don’t you love under reported Hollywood Lesbian Romance.  It’s NOT always about Ellen and Portia you know.

For instance why didn’t I see this dirt YEARS Ago?

There are all these rumours that you had an affair with [Sandra Bernhard. Are they true?]

Patricia Velasquez:

PV

Actress, model and activist Patricia Velasquez.

“Everyone talks about Sandra. Look, she was a very, very important person in my life - and she still is. She was a friend, she was like a mother to me, and also like my daughter sometimes. I had no idea who she was when we first met in France.”

http://www.pr.com/upload/article_attachment_1181963693.jpg

“She came to do a show and we became really good friends {yeah Okay]. People say many things, but at the end of the day people can say what they want. Sandra is somebody that I have in my heart forever, because I didn't even speak English when I met her, and she taught me so much. I didn't even know what a credit card was, or frequent flier cards or any of that stuff. She really, really helped me.”

REALITY Check: Don’t you  get tired of reading about these celebrity  lesbian romances where one partner claims to not know the other was famous?

Patricia may have claimed that she had absolutely no idea who Sandra B was, but I can assure you that even if she didn’t know at first, someone sure as hell gave her the info, because well let’s face it: Sandra herself is NOT supermodel material but she does have “Cha-Ching.”

And thus begins the sugar momma legacy.