Arnold’s downfall was not a result of his fame or power

Don’t believe the fucking hype, especially from these self identified “experts.”
http://freehindu.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/cheating-in-relationships-infidelity-freehindu-career-relationships-technology-mom-kids-health-lifestyle-astrology-astronomy-literature-music-news-movies-books-history-travel-FREEHINDU-FREE-HINDU.gif
The Myth Of Wealth Leading To Infidelity.
Arnold did not take his liaison with the mother of his love child, because his wealth and power made him feel invincible.  Arnold cheated because the woman was available, close in proximity and was willing.  Most people if they are inclined to cheat whether or not they are wealthy will go after someone who is easily accessible,  It’s as simple as that.
Don’t believe anything else, life is not that complex.
Often “experts” will ramble on with “Blah Blah, much of nothing.
I’m a grown woman and a lesbian and that still did not prevent two of my older sister’s boyfriends from making a pass at me when I was a teenager.
I am not wealthy and they certainly were not wealthy nor were they powerful.  Also their advances towards me did not influence my burgeoning lesbianism, but it did negatively influence my relationship with my older and dumber sister when she chose not to believe me.
The phenomenon of guys and gals behaving badly crosses all socio economic and gender boundaries.
http://cdn2-b.examiner.com/sites/default/files/styles/image_full_width/hash/e6/60/e66020ed19f130653ff728e244a076de.jpg
The only identifying correlation is the presence of Opportunity.
Technorati Tags: ,