Change is inevitable

It was bound to happen, I am bored with URBAN Sapphic the entertainment blog. I am glad I never registered this site as URBAN Sapphic because it’s easier to change the format when I choose to.

http://www.demotivation.us/media/demotivators/demotivation.us_Efforts-Usually-remain-unappreciated.jpg

I am tired of the same 23 to 90 something or more visitors coming to URBAN Sapphic to gleefully enjoy everything I post (including today’s current movies for FREE) yet most of you never (if ever) give feedback or post comments of even follow this blog.

So I’m done. What will this blog become next? I haven’t decided but I do know that I will enjoy not posting items that still leaves URBAN Sapphic the Blog unappreciated. Cee Low Green Says:

 

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjTfe4e-nyhXCq6uprrN47SRfuzmLxmphjT61rindTZ1-I5SSWnQZLEBolbqVLUJO3WGQL4XZRPPnNv-rZedCMkGkneehLpTz-z4CCq3FzFgt6G6xN2I6zhULmv2pIgiAY9PXjg/s1600/Cee-Lo-Green-%25E2%2580%2593-Fuck-You.jpg