Calimar28’s Racist Rants

This is his You Tube ID: Calimar28. He lives in Winston-Salem North Carolina, is either mildly retarded or a substance abuser and is currently shitting his diaper because I know where he is and now so do you all.

I informed this bigot I was posting his bullshit on my blog and that I hope that all Hispanics and Blacks read his racist bullshit and fuck him up (at least by commenting to his racist crap on You Tube). Now this coward disabled comments on his channel (trashy whites are so predictably cowardly). Calimar28 is an uneducated bigot who thinks that my being a lesbian is somehow wrong.

Technorati Tags: ,

calimar28's Channel and below are words taken directly from his channel.

“Indians are as tight as  Jews.”
”The "Latinos" (AKA illegal aliens from Mexico), are all over the place. They are taking the jobs and spreading all over the state. How long before dysentary breaks out in SC? Plus they are brown, so they always want entitlements and will always vote liberal. You know what I say: "down with the browns"
But Negros are the great scurge of society. They produce nothing, they develop nothing, their net worth is absolutley zero. They mostley go to prison or cause mahem. SC has huge pockets of them. This is demonstrated by the fact that Alvin Greene, the retarted former negro Senate canidate, actually got 30% of the vote against Jim Demint!”

You can clearly see that he is an illiterate [numerous misspellings in this post] and blames us for the fact that he has no life accomplishments.

Someone needs to take this asshole down and I don’t know why he chose to target me, I assume it is because he is unable to articulate a cogent counter perspective to my You Tube comments.  More importantly calimar28 suffers either from low self esteem or alcoholism, as those two groups always blame others for their failures in life.

This idiot goes ON and On about African Americans and Latinos being the majority of prison inmates. Yet he fails to acknowledge that whites remain the overall leaders in prison inmates with African American and Latinos being disproportionally affected, thus leading to higher populations in prisoners of their kind but still over shadowed by the number of white prisoners.

Seriously..does any of this matter? I mean how does pointing out the salient features of any group make him, you or me more successful in life? It doesn’t which is why that asshole needs to focus on being productive instead and why I am done with this topic.