Going Into The Vault

Urban Sapphic’s Media Site only permanently stores movies that I think are classic to the role of women in film as primary characters (well at least for the most part). Columbiana is brought to you by Europa Films, the same company that gave you Haute Tension/High Tension/Switchblade Romance.

That’s why movies are rarely changed. When I find something worthy I add it to the Vault. Like:

text describing the image

Okay How Fucking Pumped Am I? Not to mention the little girl kind of looks like I did as a child (especially sitting at the kitchen table wearing a parochial school uniform).  However, rest assured that I did not grow up to look like Zoe Saldana (tho’ I ain’t hard on the eyes either).

http://www.beyondhollywood.com/uploads/2010/10/Zoe-Saldana-in-Colombiana-2011-Movie-Image21.jpg

Annywho I am all into women as action hero/villain! Like in this concept trailer I discovered from a screenwriter.