My 2nd Favorite Science Fiction Movie of All Time and a special announcement.

A metaphorical analogy to Icarus who attempted to escape from Crete by means of wings that his father constructed from feathers and wax. Icarus ignored his father’s instructions not to fly too close to the sun, and the melting wax caused him to fall to his death. The myth bears thematic resemblance to the British science fiction movie Sunshine [2007] in which an ethnically diverse crew attempts to detonate a nuclear device to regenerate the dying sun of the earth, only to be threatened by expected forces. Again without going into detail that will spoil your viewing pleasure, I liked this movie due to it’s pacing and screenplay style which is one I strive to emulate in my work.

Michelle Yeoh http://www.theage.com.au/ffximage/2007/04/12/2_rose_byrne_070410124118099_wideweb__300x375.jpg
Michelle Yeoh Rose Byrne

Watch Sunshine

Special Announcement:

Those of you who had been privileged to read: Altered Beginning Seasons l and ll are familiar with my work. Well, I am writing again after my blowout concerning allegations of my premise being plagiarized by that god awful lesbian show that sunk under it’s own talentless weight once access to my writings was disabled.

"Just Tell Me" (working title) by the author of "Altered Beginning" and "Altered Beginning: Triangle" is about a popular professor who returns to her hometown to rekindle a romance with the love of her perfect life, only to discover that old rivalries endure. What will she accept in the name of love when familiarity breeds contempt?

My new work is more developed, and encompasses the range of human emotions that impact a group of diverse lesbians as they face professional, political and emotional challenges. Just Tell Me [working title] will become available as an eBook Winter 2012 for the download price: $8.99 usd

"Just Tell Me" (working title) a novel by A.LaVera the author of "Altered Beginning" and  “Altered Beginning: Triangle”.

1

Models Are Not Actors

Previous works include:

Altered Beginning: "Triangle" © 2006 A.LaVera

Altered Beginning I and II© 2005-2007 A.LaVera and Dominique Riva

"I happen to be one of those irrational persons who think that a “Story” (Sic) cannot be any good if it isn't well written."
ERNEST LEHMAN (North by Northwest)

"If I wanted a long, boring story with no point to it, I've got my life."
JERRY SEINFELD (Seinfeld)

"In dramatic writing, the very essence is character change. The character at the end is not the same as he was at the beginning. He is changed psychologically, maybe even physically."
ROBER TOWNE (Chinatown)