WTF is it with STUPID people?

Back Story: I watched an odd little music video on Feromoon’s website. It was a Dutch video.

Backlash: I commented that I once dated a Dutch woman and I added “Hmmm” that’s it.  The exact comment was: “I dated a Dutch woman once, hmmm.”  [The “hmmm” could have meant that I was offended” by such a portrayal especially since they stated that the video was not a joke video].

These bitches LOST their collective mind. The next thing I see is a response that I have no http://images.sodahead.com/polls/000200947/polls_Corner_Dumb_Ass_0216_586026_answer_2_xlarge.jpegsense of humor and that I was hostile? What was so hostile about writing: “I dated a Dutch woman once, hmmm.”? Besides they specifically wrote that the video was not a joke.

So I went a little further and gave the complete story of how I dated this woman for almost 2 years and she and I never had an intellectual discussion. When I asked her why that never happened, her response was that she and I: “Never had an intellectual discussion because nothing intellectual ever happened to her.” WTF?

Next thing you know I am called a cunt on that website and given a warning that those women give their time for free to create that site.

I don’t know what kind of warning that was, I also don’t know why my personal experience with one Dutch  woman would cause an international crisis.  However I do know that this isn’t the first time those dumbasses have overreacted to something they’ve read.

I also know that they know that I’m no troll.  Hell this site is visited by that site on a regular basis.

Look I know intelligent women in Holland. One is a professor at Universiteit Utrecht.

However that doesn’t mean I didn’t have the misfortune of dating a dummy. So I hope the editors over at that site fucking grow up and get over it.

 

Technorati Tags: