NOT My Responsibility

Recently I have been fortunate enough to be annoyed by someone who is upset that I find modelshttp://img.poptower.com/pic-44305/jessica-clark.jpg?d=600 and actresses who apparently have had plastic surgery attractive. I do not know whether or not these mixed race models have had surgery.

Therefore allow me to repeat this ONE MORE FUCKING TIME!

1. This is MY Blog

2. I Post items that I find interesting

3. If I find a particular person attractive I will post her photo.

4. I am not responsible for what models, celebrities and actors choose to do with their bodies or facial features. I am mixed race as are the models that I post about’ I am interested in individuals who share the same experience

Now I have already written in my previous Blogs about the influence that Western European Colonization had on establishing cultural norms, mores, and values globally . 
One of those norms was the Western Euorpean standard of beauty that is still somewhat influential in opur society.

So if you’re not educated enough to have a clue as to what I am referring then this blog is NOT for you, it is for ME. Therefore I am NOT going to be a goddamn babysitter for teens or anyone else who is unable to “Connect The DOTS” and see how everything ties in together. I am not in the mood to explain anything to a child who isn't going to remember what I told them and apply it to observable criteria.

Finally  to maryjane: I am NOT obsessed with Jessica Clark, she is merely the: “Flavor Of The Month.” 

I wonder do you know me because I cannot figure out why you are obsessed with who I find attractive, did I reject your crazy ass in the past?

 

Technorati Tags: ,,,