NOT Penn and Teller’s BULLSHIT, But It’s BULLSHIT NONETHELESS


http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/50556_300464696598_3421134_n.jpg
At first I felt as if my “widdle feewings” were assaulted when I read Dorothy Snarker’s attack on the individual who indicted her for the relentless penis embracing the BULLSHIT that she regularly shoves down her readers throats under the guise of it being a new type of Lesbian progressive sexuality, like so much unwanted Forced Fellatio. Can’t help but assume that whomever Snarker was responding to struck a major nerve, so major as to warrant an entire weekend response (either directly or indirectly).
But when I went to AfterEllen I saw MORE whining by Heather Hogan and since I am not registered or at the other site with that site I knew that she wasn’t addressing me, unless she visits this blog, which I know they do [ISP tracking remember?].

So I read about what Hogan was whining about: She claims to have been a writer for many years and an observer of popular culture for even more years. Yet if these claims were true then why is Heather Hogan once again attempting to diminish the relevance of Lesbianism as  http://www.hollywoodtuna.com/images3/aubrey_oday_sauna_small.jpgidentity, by referring Lesbianism as “Fandom” as a “phenomena”? Doesn’t Hogan realize that by doing so that she is degrading the core of a Lesbian’s existence?
See Ms. Hogan for all those years that you were merely observing popular culture, I was LIVING popular culture, I was making a living in Popular Culture and then to further understand Popular Culture I went onto to obtain a Masters of Science Degree to dissect the psycho/social dynamics of popular culture and the impact of culture on one’s identity.

This is why I believe that “Heterosexuals” (As Hogan and Dorothy clearly appear to be at this point) should NOT write about why lesbians react so viscerally to imagery and symbols that support heterosexism. But if they do respond to complaints then I for one don’t want to read a rudimentary and sophomoric explanation regarding why lesbians embrace or reject Lesbian Iconoclasts from these ill informed writers who write so an 11 year old understands their bullshit. Oh and this was written and updated before 11PM.  Take note Ms. Snarker because NOT all writers are bound to strict 9 to 5 jobs.

So I have requested until I was Blue in the face as to why either of these stupid, stupid skanks refuse give a critical analysis that irrevocably disputes the age old assumption that sexuality is a “Core” issue in a woman’s identity and that our lesbian identity is OUR IDENTITY. Lesbianism is not a fad in the context of popular culture.  It is part and parcel of one’s “Core”. That it is NOT dictated by TV or Magazines  anymore than seeing heterosexuality icons can reverse a person’s “Gayness” or “Lesbianism”?
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/90/362690766_fad413ad3d.jpg
Technorati Tags: ,