UPDATE: The TWO Jessica’s and Do I Write About Popular Culture Too Much? If So Then Tell Me Why....

I wonder why sites like Autostraddle, AfterEllen, VelvetPark, Feromoon etc, or better yet an individual who not only posts on her two blogs, but is also a regular contributor to AfterEllen can exist as sites that are constantly updated with new media from popular culture.  It appears that some are posting ENTIRELY too much about popular culture!

Yet when “I” : A solitary person posts enough content to virtually equal their content, I am allegedly indicted that I am posting entirely too much about popular culture? In such an accusatory manner no less. 

What am I supposed to do? Am I supposed to sit back and think: “Oh Yeah of course these white girls should get all the glory”, and “I’ll just be grateful if I am tossed a bone.” Yep, that’s the ticket, “I’ll just let the clueless white girls meet my needs.”
Well There’s a new site in town, a site that knows what multicultural means and doesn’t always put one specific racial group (Caucasian) at the forefront. Think about it: If I weren’t making an impact would how much I post be an issue? Of course they will never come to this site to post a counterargument.  That would be an acknowledgement they are afraid to make.
MOVING ON:
But First A Musical Interlude:

The new modeling company in London called Viva Model Management celebrated its opening by releasing pictures of their talent this is Jessica Clarke from New Zealand.

Ethnic ambiguity is the New sexy!

Model Jessica Clarke, New Zealand
http://images.nymag.com/fashion/models/jclarke/jclarke_profile.jpg http://www.morphthing.com/showimage/2/8d9f035d37d0eec7f9b2f4f37e336199/0/37699108/NAOMI-jpg--001-jpg--3-31-jpg--NoName.jpeg
and not.....Jessica Clark (no "e") from London:

Photo By Stephanie Mathis2 http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_kye61b0FoJ1qaka3oo1_500.jpg
Really Universe? Oh Just Confuse Me Why Don’t Cha’ Too Many Jessica's and who’s the Blond?