Why this Blog isn’t for the young or insecure

UPDATE: I warned the little brat and now Mary Jane Guzman has hidden her profile and is racing across the internet to erase her words. She just wrote that I'm not important to her, when it's clear that I am very important to her as she is scared witless and hiding. Disabled her profile, and there's no way to contact her except through 1 YouTube channel. Seems pretty cowardly if you ask me.  I am as nice to you as you deserve and ANY child who challenges a woman with dumb ass comments for days is asking to be bitch slapped back to reality.
 
main_cyberbullying This is only a portion of what some teenage ass wipe a.k.a @ohmaryjane wrote to me:

 
”Inbox me. I know you”mastabate” to Beyonce, Jennifer Lopez, Rose  Rollins, Jessica Clark,lolololol. While posting brunettes with white features on your blogs. Are you tired? I am not,lolololol."

 So if I’m posting photos of brunettes [“with” Sic] white features on my Blogs then WTF? I don’t even understand that crazy shit.
 
@ohmaryjane is clearly racist against whites and mixed race individuals like myself. She fucked with the wrong dyke when she targeted me.

I tried to be patient with this child and attempted to explore her motivations but she ignored my repeated requests to write  like a woman. So I had to post her harassing bullshit so her peers could se what a fool she is and that mortified her into silence.

In addition @ohmaryjane is a follower of that online daycare: The Beaver Bunch [last bastion for terminally adolescent, inexperienced and undereducated].  I wouldn’t be surprised if she is also a member of those other two online daycare centers, you know the ones that post all those “recaps” of fictitious story arcs with the nonexistent lesbian subtext, while indicting me for writing “way too much”.
http://www.haltabuse.org/graphics/logo.jpg
I handled my business though as I posted her comments on her favorite sites so EVERYONE can see how immature @ohmaryjane really is. It’s all good.

 
If You Contribute to Beaver Bunch on You Tube, Then You BETTER Advise your childish followers like: Mary Jane Guzman a.k.a @ohmaryjane and others who may be inclined to take a similar approach, that it's NOT wise to harass people they don't know online with childish bullshit.  


It only highlights their stupidity while illustrating how children don’t have what it takes to interact with adults and should stay in school and NOT mess with a grown woman who is old enough to be your parent if not grandparent (I shudder at the thougth).