Getting a Clue About Remembering 9/11

One Day after the 9/11 memorials I visit a website and read a critique grandstanding on how that site should not have posted anythinghttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-GAPgCKAyolI/TlqRTs1MByI/AAAAAAAAAM4/XLHJLKOu5cM/s1600/lose%252Cmemory%252Clove%252Cpicture%252Cyou-310bc70c362c820bf2f61bc67b798d1c_h_thumb.jpg concerning 9/11 if they weren’t also going to report on U.S. aggression “from the view of how its affecting the women of those countries who got dragged into war by America.”

Remembering 9/11 is NOT about remembering or justifying how an inept American president dragged the country into an illegal war by falsely asserting that a foreign dictator harbored weapons of mass destruction, nor is it about reporting the historical role the United States has played in appropriating the land resources of other cultures. It is NOT about engaging in Jingoist measures proclaiming this country’s “greatness.”

For many remembering 9/11 was about honoring lost loves, it was about honoring the existence of the two wheel-chair bound individuals who never had a chance of escape as they were left in the towers waiting to be rescued. It is about remembering the nameless and faceless lesbians who lost their lives.

Now as many of my readers are aware, there is one particular lesbian online babysitting site that is one of my least favorite online lesbian oriented websites, but to complain as some did over that website paying token respect to the survivors of 9/11 is just as onerous as that b*tch Mary Guzman’s attempts to have me report about anyone other than Jessica Clark, as if the readers really control what content people put in what they report. I mean seriously: Get A Clue DumbA$$es.

http://kiddiescornerdeals.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/Remember-9-11.jpg

All I know is that this is one of those rare occasions that I am happy not to be posting a graphic of over 1000 followers, see I know that some whiny teen would have eaten her oats this morning and would have had the ovaries to challenge me about what I put on my blog only to be b*tch slapped like Mary was.

Technorati Tags: ,,,