It’s Happened Again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Tyranny of Google Has Struck Again.  Now there is only one post appearing.  This blog usually has 5 posts displayed BUT FOR SOME REASON THEY HAVE BEEN ARCHIVED. The vanished posts can be accessed by clicking “Older Posts” at the bottom of the Blog's Page.

 
The Google Monster
a.k.a
"The Googster"

I didn’t do anything to cause this and as I have previously written, it is virtually if not literally impossible to get answers from Google as to why my posts suddenly disappear.  The staff consists of clueless volunteers and I am not in the mood to repeat the same question over and over and over. I haven't chnaged servers yet because I am writing a novelette. I wish Google would stop buying up the internet because it's clearly too much for them to handle.

Arrrrggghhh!