I Love You Sara….

Sometimes I am such a Nerd Grrl. I mean for a woman of color can I be anymore “White Bred?” Shoot me but I love Sarah Barielles, her music is so damn kitschy and pop it’s infectious and most of her songs don’t pay homage to the obligatory male…
It’s great that I am at an age where I can stand proud about what I like.
The ambiguous subject of her song: “Gonna Get Over You,” does that mean that she’s a lesbian? It’s just as probable as Angie Harmon and Sasha Alexander being lovers on Rizzoli and Isles. Subtext PLEASE Ding Ding Ding!
In her new video: “Gonna Get Over You” Sarah not only comes from behind the piano but Barielles most definitely has a Romy Klinger [Ahem could Sara give anymore of a bigger hint?] vibe going on [And that is: ALL Right with me!] Hey Romy, make your move baby. Love The Bodega action too.