Heir Apparent

Well it’s almost inevitable that I come around to her yet again, I mean without the AIDS death and drug addicted lifestyle I considered her my inspiration and the influence of my all too short foray into modeling. I didn’t look like her but I certainly emulated her mannerisms.

I never considered Cindy Crawford as the Heir Apparent to Gia Carangi, despite what others were saying. But I DO consider Feja Beha Erischson the Heir apparent.  After all she is also lesbian and has that look that vacillates from tomboy to Femme Fatale.

Carangi Erichson
full image
Carangi
Gia Carangi 1
Erichson
image
Carangi
GiaBreasts
Erichson
image

Remember that scene from the movie GIA where Angelina Jolie mimicked the famous chain link fence scene that Carangi did with her future lover Jane? Well here is the original photo from that shoot with the real Gia and Jane'.

The REAL Gia and Jane Jolie and Mitchell in GIA
Gia_Carangi_5B71 image

You could tell from an early age that that Gia had something special.
Gia_Carangi_C113