GEAR


image

Linda Vojtova – Marie Claire US May 2012

I love “Gear,” also known as: Outerwear, fleece, coats, shirts, footwear, and equipment such as backpacks, tents, and sleeping bags. I like clothing and equipment lines are catered towards wilderness chic, climbers, mountaineers, skiers, snowboarders, hikers, and endurance athletes. I’m not what you would image consider a “Sporty Dyke,” I don’t marathon, or climb mountains.  

However you will catch my 5’10” frame in cargo shorts on any given day and I am partial to Khakis paired with a black polo.

I like Pockets, basically I need pockets. I need storage to prepare for the inevitable Zombie Apocalypse.

Moar Zombie Apocalypse Fashion.

 

 More after the jump


Zombie Apocalypse Chic
Moar Zombie Apocalypse Fashion.


Hollister Co collared shirt
$50 - hollisterco.com

TOMS long sleeve shirt
$44 - toms.com

Uniqlo long sleeve shirt
£15 - uniqlo.com

Fleece top
£7.99 - johnlewis.com

Dorothy Perkins long sleeve shirt
$9 - dorothyperkins.com

Linen pants
$20 - witchery.com.au

Mango stretch jeans
£30 - mango.com

Warehouse black legging
£14 - johnlewis.com

Black suede booties
£25 - office.co.uk

Dorothy Perkins brown boots
$35 - dorothyperkins.com

Bamboo military boots
$40 - tillys.com