My Latest Trash about: The Celebrity Apprentice

I am rapidly becoming annoyed, so annoyed with this pathetic excuse for image entertainment that I may stop posting about it altogether.  Life is too short to linger on such nonsense.

Even Dayana’s beauty won’t be enough to save her if I fire her from appearing on Lesberatti. See here’s the thing: NOW Dayana is saying that she isn’t going to let anyone throw her “Under The Bus,” now she is developing a backbone.

Meanwhile Lisa “Ultra-Bigot” Lampanelli fluctuates between her Crock-a-dile tears in one breath crying and saying that her job is to make people happy [If her audience is the Ku Klux Klan] and not to make girls [Dayana] cry.

 
In the next breath she disparages Dayana. I am tired of this. Lampanelli is so scripted that a blind woman could read her. Aubrey oDay did NOT quit the competition as I hoped she would have Theresa from Housewives of New Jersey completes the trio of white women who want to be the last ones standing.
“She [Lampanelli],still has no decency or respect," Mendoza said. Despite Lampanelli later crying in the boardroom and saying she didn't want to be a villain, or make girls cry, she was later much harsher toward Mendoza in a radio interview. There, she resorted to racial slurs and some vicious insults.” 

Mendoza told Huffington Post, "If poking fun at me can help her sell tickets to her image
shows, no problem, I am happy to help her put food on her table. However, when she uses racial slurs, she is not only targeting myself but degrading an entire Hispanic culture."

Welcome to the club Dayana, I am glad that you finally opened your eyes. This is the 21st Century and it’s NOT about being Politically Correct. There’s a deeper level of viciousness and hatred in the insults that Lampanelli spews. She is one hair away from being [Sanford Florida shooter] George Zimmerman’s sister.

IF Dayana is able to last it will be quite a feat, because if Grand Wizard Lampanelli doesn’t eat her alive (wishful thinking on Lisa’s part), then Aubrey oDay is ready to go after her. Theresa is collateral damage and insignificant that she also will soon be devoured before the final episode of the competition.
I don’t know if I can continue watching this show.