Oh HELL Yes!

So I get this notice in my email: Real Life Disney Princesses and though not all are princesses they are definitely queens. Conspicuously absent is Princess Tiana from the Princess and the Frog!
http://thebrownbookshelf.files.wordpress.com/2009/11/tiana-the-princess-and-the-frog.jpg
[Sheesh as usual whoever made this list ignores the African American Disney character] So I will ignore the majority of the white Disney characters.

Out of the remaining characters I particularly liked:

 

1. Pocahontas (1995)



Pocahontas

 2. Jessica Rabbit - Who Framed Roger Rabbit (1988) Oh Jessica gets a pass and you all can see why!

Jessica Rabbit


3. Princess Jasmine -  Aladdin (1992)

Jasmine

Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs (1937)I've always liked Snow.


Snow White

And the others:
Princess Belle
Rapunzel
Princess Aurora