Civic Duty…


I voted the week of October 15th 2012, I did my part. Why did I vote early? Even with “Early Voting” the voting monitor at the site told me that it’s been very hectic. I presume that it will only become more active.

More importantly because I am not only a member of the 99%, I had to also take a stand for the 47% as well.


Bain Capital has a history of profiting from companies that close and if the companies close while in debt, then the investors earn  a higher percentage.  

In plain talk: For Example, If the average investmnent earned on a regular company closing is for example .20 on the dollar, then it jumps to .60 on the dollar if the closing company is in debt.

In an interview with The Times, Mr. Romney acknowledged that Bain Capital’s acquisitions has sometimes led to layoffs, but that he could explain them to voters.
 
“Sometimes the medicine is a little bitter but it is necessary to save the life of the patient,” he said. “My job was to try and make the enterprise successful.”
 
But where is there any fairness in a system where a group of people can borrow a bunch of money to buy a company and pay themselves millions of dollars in dividends and fees, while the company itself ends up bankrupt and its employees lose their jobs, health insurance and pensions? 

Now Romney wants to notch this niifty plan up to a national level.
 
Can you imagine Mitt Romney [If elected President] being celebrated in “Fancy, High Falutin Society” while the unfortunate masses [a.k.s "Us"] are left to fend for ourselves as the collateral damage of the system? 
 
Welcome to Mitt Romney’s America.

Technorati Tags: ,