So So Shannyn…

I’ve had a media crush on actor Shannyn Sossamon. ever since I first saw her in the 2002 movie: 40 Days and 40 Nights. She reminded me of Angelina Jolie. In fact I couldn’t help but to imagine her playing a lesbian. Well, at least I( thought that it would be nice. Well wouldn’t you know that once again my wishes have materialized because Shannyn is the woman playing “Alex” on the ABC summer series: Mistresses!
http://files.myopera.com/celebfan/albums/730454/thumbs/shannyn-sossamon-1024x768-21225.jpg_thumb.jpgShannyn Sossamon
Talk about a casting Dream Come True! Sossamon has been acting in movies since 1997 hit the big time when she appeared in: A Knight’s Tale.
Nice to see Sossamon playing a character from: “The Other Side Of The Road.”
Here’s the thing: My readers should be aware of some challenges I’ve recently experienced. Therefore I really wasn’t into hyping the Mistresses lesbian story arc until I saw the 1st episode and unlike the heterosexuals who seem to be going at it like bunnies, the women are taking their sweet time getting down to business.